1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted Abstract must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
3. For those listeners, who do not need to submit an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form; ③payment proof to info[at]icarste.org to finish the registration.
26 December 2023
14 June 2024
Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]icarest.org
You can pay the fees for ICARSTE conference through online payment which is listed in REGISTRATION form
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR REGISTRATION TYPE:
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- Extra paper fee : €75
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable