Conference visa Support
We provide Conference visa support to the attendees that the attendees that require it in order to attend the event. Please read the information below carefully and proceed with the letter of invitation request, if necessary.
What Kind of Conference visa Support We Provide
- Conference invitation letter
We will provide you with a letter of invitation that clearly states the dates of the event, the organizer’s details, including contact information, and confirmation of your registration to attend the event at the event’s dates and location.
Before You Submit a Request for the Conference invitation letter
- Make sure that you have registered to attend the event and completed your payment. Requests without proof of payment can not be accommodated.
- Check whether you indeed require a visa to travel to the event’s host country.
- Prepare your passport information to submit in the request.
- Check that your passport is valid for at least three months after the date of departure from Hungary.
Citizens of the following countries can stay for up to 90 days without a visa.
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu and Vatican.